Monday, November 24, 2014

Market day letter

Greta Russell
303 Riverslea Road
Hastings
4122

Principal Mark Gifkins
Parkvale School
Howard Street
Hastings
4122

Dear Mr Gifkins,

I am writing to tell you how much I enjoyed Market day. I loved seeing Nga Rakau Nui competing and trying to get other people buy their product.

Speaking as a student, I think we should have a Market day like that every year. Since I am a year 6 I won’t be at Parkvale next year but I think that it would be awesome to have other kids experience the fun of Market day.

It is a great learning experience and brings kids to work with other kids. Also, it lets kids work with their buddy class and actually have something to work and look forward to for the end of the year. We should definitely do something like it each year.

Thanks, Greta

No comments:

Post a Comment