Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Screams and giggles of the night

 Mum’s gonna get us, Mum’s gonna get us . My two brothers were stampeding down the hallway past  my bedroom. As they ran past me I got out of bed just in time to see Brodie squeal in excitement and mum walking round the door.Then I heard her say something which gave me just enough time to dive behind the curtains before her footsteps came stomping round the corner. I went and hid behind the door and I heard Camden and Brodie
start  laughing because they nearly got smacked on the bum. Then I heard Camden climb out of bed. I poked my head round the door and I saw Camden tickling Brodie. Then UH OH! Brodie squealed, I heard a thud and a few sniffles I scattered behind the curtains. Mum was coming and she was  mad! I could hear her feet banging against the floor. Pipi (our dog) was barking, there was a squeak as the bed took the weight of Camden then Pipi’s claws scattering against the floor. Mum's footsteps were getting closer and Pipi’s barking louder. They got smacked on the bums and started crying then I quickly and quietly  ran back to my room and hopped into bed. After mum was gone Camden and Brodie kept getting in and out of bed like a million times!! Mum and dad were tired and grumpy so tonight was not a good night for playing games. They even stole (well tried) chocolate but they dropped it just as they were skipping past the lounge overtaken by giggles. In the end we all went to sleep at 11 o’clock.

10 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.....yes Greta 3 kids can be a handful late at night! This story a little over dramatised though, but fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool "Greta"
    I love the title It is awesome.
    The vocabulary is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cool story and yes it is fun to read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Greta! The way you told the story - I felt like I was there and I felt a bit scared that Mum might smack me on the bum! well worth it for a bit of chocolate I say! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunty Inez

      Delete
    2. That's is really fantastic story Greta it is really pretty blue you picked it is such a good job well done

      Delete
  5. Cool Greta
    This story is really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the title and the story Greta. Zac winterson

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best story i have red yet it has everything in it that i need to know in one night!
    (did you get any sleep)
    super!!
    Georgia!

    ReplyDelete