Monday, July 08, 2013

Class Assembly Item

On Friday 5th July my class did there assembly item. We talked about camp. I was a dog called Pipi. It was really exciting. We pretended to be like a big family and watching our camp documentry. A corner of the stage was the news studio. Charlotte and Josh were our hosts and I think that they did a good job of speaking clearly. It was really fun making and doing it. At the end we had to do a dance to a Ross lynch song called a billion hits. Doing the item wasn't scary or nevre racking for me because since I was a dog I didn't have to do anything besides walk around and bark. Also when I did the dance I wasn't nervous because I knew the dance off by heart.

3 comments:

  1. wow Greta you had some great things to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Greta you have great vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Greta great reflection;)

    ReplyDelete