Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Volcano

CRACKLE!! There goes the boiling lava pools. Inside a volcano there are rocks and lava everywhere! There is this type of rock called magma. The whole volcano is  made out of  then...KABOOM, RUMBLE, WHISTLE and ZOOM!!!!! The whole volcano erupts!!!!!
Then with a SIZZLE at the end it calms itself down. wOw! Then as I thought it was all over a
long snake of smoke slips out and lurks around like a predator about to pounce on its prey.Its
dark shadow,evil but intelligent as it leaps around before disappearing and leaving a horrible
after taste of ash in my mouth. Rocks keep crumbling down so I have to keep swerving,jumping and dodging. I can hear the crackle of the lava and the deafening scream of the animals in the forest next door as they fight for life!Lava starts to gallop down
the mountain side,steam swirling above it as I watch hypnotised in the middle of all the commotion , the ground starts rumbling then the volcano begins splattering and spitting out rocks , as they flip through the air before landing on the ground everywhere and making a huge
mess. I look away from the mess and start making my way towards the forest well what’s  left of
the forest. All I see is millions of dead branches scattered and frightened birds calling to their family’s but what really makes me sad is every now and then I see dead animals covered in lava.
That is how hot lava is. All the plants have shriveled up and gone black. Even after its all finished I can still hear a few animals in the distance crying out for their family. Trees have flames on their branches and the ground is very hot. I must tell you it’s a horrible experience.

5 comments:

  1. So well written Greta I almost felt my hair singe, and taste the smoke in my mouth. Love this story, very vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. greta - I can't wait till you pubish your first book! you are a gifted writer and I'm not just saying that because I'm your Aunty. You are very talented and I'm very proud of you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I got that all out of my head

      Delete
  3. WOW Greta I really had the taste of the ash in my mouth . What an amazing story Greta keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing it is so good you must have worked so hard great work Greta it was so good

    ReplyDelete