Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Athletics day

Here I am doing the 100metre sprint. I came second to Bree. I was proud of myself but man is that running stuff tiring!:)









It was a bit of a funny day going hot and then cloudy and cold. As you can see in the photo it is cloudy and cold but still on with the show. It was athletics day and there was 6 events that we had to do. We all had to do at least 4 out of the 6. The 6 events were high jump, long jump, 100metre sprint, 200metre run, 50metre hurdles and softball throw. I was planning on doing long jump, 100metre sprint, 200metre run and 50metre hurdles missing out softball throw and high jump but in the end I ended up doing all 6 and personally I think I did pretty good at my level of sport.














Here I am failing but giving it a try at high jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment