Monday, September 23, 2013

Yacht reflection

My class rm19 went yachting at Pandora pond and gee it was a blast!

I felt awesome trying something new and working and talking with my classmates. The first time we went yachting I went with Maggie and she was great to go with. I felt confident and comfortable with her. When I got in the yacht for the first time I felt so nervous and not very confident.

I found out that I was pretty relaxed and calm when put under pressure. Also I had a habit of talking myself through things. Isn’t that a good thing though?

It was nothing like I expected. I thought it was going to be really hard and scary. No it was nothing like that it was fun and exciting. 7/10 is what I would put myself at.



If I had a chance to go back to Pandora pond to go yachting guess what I would say……..a big fat YES!!!!!




Here is me and my mate Poppy smiling for the camera! Well at least one of us is smiling the other is a lovely action shot of Poppy’s head! (HaHa)

2 comments:

  1. You have written a great reflection here, Greta. I especially like the part where you have written about your ability to keep calm under pressure. I think this a great strength of yours. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Greta
    Great picture apart from from poppy's is not looking

    ReplyDelete